Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prom

I'm not use to prom being this exhausting. So many little details that need to be taken care of. It makes things a lot harder if people decide not to care.

List of things:

-Date: I have a date, I think. Really it keeps on changing. You would think that I would go with my boyfriend (logically). Yet, it seems that he made a sophomore think that he was taking her to prom. Mi nomio says that he is taking me. I think in the end he will end up doing that but not having a 100% date aggravates me.
-Group: Right now I know of 3 other people for sure. There are 2 other people, a boy and a girl, who are looking for dates right now. We suggested that they go together (plain and simple). The girl is ok with it, yet the guy has to "think" about it. He has a week to decide. I don't understand why he has to think. The work perfect together. UGH! So we don't know if its going to be 6 or 8 people and those numbers matter.
-Ride: Well the ride depends on the numbers. In the end, we are going to be taking the black cab. It will be nice and fun since we don't have to worry about transportation.
-After: what we originally wanted to do was what we did last year, but unfortunately that got changed by the one guy who cannot find a date. So now we have to discuss housing options with other parents, and the big problem is that my parents are so uptight about prom houses.

hehe i know it seems stupid to worry about something as material as this but I like things to be special. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment