Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In the comforts of your arms

In the comforts of your arms I rest.
My mind stops, my worries cease.
In the comforts of your arms I sleep.
With peaceful thoughts and dreams a plenty.
In the comforts of your arms I stay,
never wishing to leave that home.

In the look of your eyes I see
the love that always is expressed.
In the look of your eyes I stare
surprised at the passion I catch.
In the look of your eyes I stay,
never wishing to leave that sight.

In the touch of your hands I feel
as if my world is now complete.
In the touch of your hands I stop
and memorize the feeling so deep.
In the touch of your hands I stay,
never wishing to leave that feeling.

In the feel of your kiss I understand
why you say all those words to me.
In the feel of your kiss I find
the truth in your hearts desires.
In the feel of your kiss I stay,
never wishing to leave that love.

In the glow of your smile I bathe,
your happiness turns to mine.
In the glow of your smile I hope
to always be the one to cause.
In the glow of your smile i stay,
never wishing to leave that light.

In the depths of my heart you live,
marking permanently forever.
In the depths of my heart you grow,
every word and expression absorbed.
In the depths of my heart you stay,
no matter what happens you'll always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment